Photo by: Raxis, LLC
Sharpe, Joshua. "Pay them to hack you." The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, 17 January 2021, p. D1.
Raxis One: How It Works
Raxis uses a combination of manual penetration testing, periodic red team assessments, and AI technology to constantly monitor your network defenses. When we find an issue, we run it to ground. If it’s a false positive or a non-issue, we simply note it in your Raxis One portal – saving you critical time and effort.
However, if we find a problem, our team of experts will exploit it, pivot, and see how far we can go. In such cases, you’ll know quickly that there’s a serious problem that needs immediate remediation.
At the beginning of our engagement, we’ll also work with you to establish a schedule and service range to test other issues like physical security, susceptibility to phishing, vishing, and smishing attempts, as well as other social engineering tricks. We’ll work together on the number of engagements, determine any no-test periods, and set the ground rules.
Breach and Attack Simulation
The Raxis Red Team, our Breach and Attack Simulation Provider, is a team of elite professional hackers that are experts in recreating a what a real hacker would do, except in a safe environment.
- Red Team services cover all aspects of attack based assessments, including penetration testing, phishing, and physical security
- With the Red Team, penetration testing is a key component of demonstrating real world risk as seen by a malicious hacker
- The Red Team combines Advanced Social Engineering to assess security awareness of the people in your organization
- To simulate a real world attack, the Red Team will employ techniques to evade intrusion detection systems and remain anonymous during the simulation
- Raxis services meet or exceeds requirements for NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171/CMMC, PCI, HIPAA, GLBA, ISO 27001, and SOX compliance
- Services are available as a one-time service, multi-year agreement, or annual subscription