External Pentesting Simulates an Internet Cyber Attack
An external network penetration test focuses a realistic breach simulation against your public-facing IPs. These internet connected IPs are always exposed to potential attacks and represent your front door to attackers all over the world. In fact, your external servers are likely experiencing some type of network scan right now.
Obtain step-by-step instructions to close your security gaps before the bad guys take advantage of them.
Many providers perform external network penetration testing, yet few do it right.
Raxis uses the same tools and techniques as real hackers, helping you uncover and remediate hidden risks that have been hiding from you.
External Network Penetration Test Specifications
- Powered by Raxis One, a secure web interface for all Raxis services
- Fully capable of working with internet facing cloud providers and content delivery networks such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Cloudflare, Akamai, hybrid cloud, and SaaS solutions
- Raxis utilizes the same tools and techniques as a blackhat hacker
- Predictable timeline for the assessment
- Exploitation, pivoting to other in-scope systems, and data exfiltration in scope
- Executive debrief conference provided, if desired
- Optional re-test to validate remediation
- All Raxis tests are based on the MITRE ATT&CK penetration testing framework
- Meets or exceeds requirements for NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171/CMMC, PCI, HIPAA, GLBA, ISO 27001, and SOX compliance
- Available as a one-time service, multi-year agreement, or continuous monitoring/Penetration Testing as a Service
- Self-managed testing via the Raxis One portal