Effective Date: April 19, 2023
This Policy describes the types of information Raxis may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the websites https://raxis.com/ and https://raxis.one/ including any content or information provided as part of the Site or such related products, services or websites (each website a “Site” and collectively, the “Sites”) or online or mobile applications (each application an “App,” collectively, the “Apps”; collectively with the Sites, the “Platform”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information Raxis collects:
- On the Platform
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Platform.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Platform, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Platform.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party Sites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
- Through requests from the Raxis sales or operations team as a part of scoping or engagements
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Raxis offline or through any other means, including on any other Site operated by Raxis or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Platform is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Site. Raxis does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on the Platform or through any of its features, register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Platform, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If Raxis learns that Raxis has collected or received Personal Information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, Raxis will delete that information. If you believe Raxis might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their Personal Information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Information Raxis Collects About You and How Raxis Collects It
Raxis collects several types of information from and about users of our Platform, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as IPS address and user agent.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Platform, and usage details.
Raxis collects this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, information collected through cookies, and request headers such as user agent.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Raxis
The information Raxis collects on or through our Platform may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Platform. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Platform, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. Raxis may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Platform.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that Raxis might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Platform and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Platform.
- Your search queries on the Site.
- Your activity on the Site, including resources accessed and timing.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Site or transmitted to other users of the Site or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although Raxis limits access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, Raxis cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, Raxis cannot and does not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information Raxis Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Platform, Raxis may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Platform, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Raxis also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party Sites or other online services (behavioral tracking). You may opt out of tracking by clicking the “deny” button when notified at the bottom of the first page you visit from raxis.com.
- The information Raxis collects automatically may include Personal Information, or Raxis may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information Raxis collects in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Platform and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Platform according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Platform.
The technologies Raxis uses for this automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Platform may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Platform. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How Raxis Uses and Discloses Your Information.
Web Beacons. Pages of our Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as Web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Raxis, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Site statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Site content and verifying system and server integrity).
Raxis does not collect Personal Information automatically, but Raxis may tie this information to Personal Information about you that Raxis collects from other sources or you provide to us.
How Raxis Uses your Information
Raxis uses information that Raxis collects about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Platform and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Platform or any products or services Raxis offers or provides though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Platform.
- In any other way Raxis may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Raxis may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please fill out the opt-out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, see Choices About How Raxis Uses and Discloses Your Information.
Raxis may use the information Raxis has collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though Raxis does not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
Raxis may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties Raxis uses to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which Raxis discloses it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Raxis’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Raxis about our Platform users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Platform, Raxis will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
Raxis may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If Raxis believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Raxis, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How Raxis Uses and Disclose Your Information
Raxis strives to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. Raxis has created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Promotional Offers from the Raxis. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Raxis to promote our products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If Raxis has sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Raxis as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that Raxis collects or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Raxis does not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s Site.
California residents may have additional Personal Information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: email@example.com. However, please know Raxis does not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. Raxis cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. Raxis may not accommodate a request to change information if Raxis believes the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California residents may have additional Personal Information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your Personal Information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: 2870 Peachtree Road, Suite #915-8924, Atlanta, GA 30305 USA.
Raxis has implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where Raxis has given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Raxis asks you not to share your password with anyone. Raxis urges you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Raxis does our best to protect your Personal Information, Raxis cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Platform. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. Raxis is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
2870 Peachtree Road
Atlanta, GA 30305 USA
You may also contact us via our web form listed on our website at https://raxis.com/