Securing Your Web Application through Penetration Testing
Application testing accounts for half of the assessments Raxis performs each year. Our testing follows the OWASP Top 10 framework, but, like all of our assessments, this can be tailored to your specific needs. Every application test performed by Raxis is a true manual breach attempt. While we use tools to help us identify key areas, the majority of testing is performed manually. Our engineers test the business logic of the application with an attempt to escalate privilege, force data leaks, expose sensitive information, and in extreme cases make the leap from the application into other environments.
Raxis helps you uncover security vulnerabilities that may have been missed during development.
Penetration testing web applications is not the same as a traditional test.
Raxis performs real web application testing by taking a very close look at all the details that make your web app work.
Web Application Penetration Test Specifications
- Powered by Raxis One, a secure web interface for all Raxis services
- Fully capable of working with Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) providers and such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud
- Raxis utilizes the same tools and techniques as a blackhat hacker, customized for Web Application attacks
- Predictable timeline for the assessment
- Exploitation, pivoting to other in-scope systems, and data exfiltration in scope
- Executive debrief conference provided, if desired
- Optional re-test to validate remediation
- All Raxis tests are based on the MITRE ATT&CK penetration testing framework
- Meets or exceeds requirements for NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171/CMMC, PCI, HIPAA, GLBA, ISO 27001, and SOX compliance
- Available as a one-time service, multi-year agreement, or continuous monitoring/Penetration Testing as a Service
- Self-managed testing via the Raxis One portal